Filling, tasty and gluten-free, this breakfast will set you up for the day.
- 100 g chia seeds
- 250 ml boiling water
- 4 chai or redbush tea bags
- 8 dates or prunes pitted
- 100 g tahini
- A couple of handfuls blueberries or other fruit
- Brew tea in water until tepid, then remove bags.
- Blitz fruit and tahini, adding a bit of the tea if using dried fruit.
- Add remaining tea and blend again. Soak chia seeds in mixture ~30min or overnight. Serve with fruit and syrup.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!