- 1 1/2 cups flour try ½ cup wholemeal and 1 cup white
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup mashed bananas 1 large or 2 small
- 1 cup soya milk
- 2 T melted margarine or coconut oil
- Oil for frying
- Whisk together flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder in a large bowl. In another bowl, mix the bananas, milk and margarine. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones, and stir to just combine (don’t over mix).
- While batter sets for a couple of minutes, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once the pan is hot add a quarter cup batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles begin to form and the edge looks a little dry. Flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove to a baking tray in a warm oven until they are all cooked, then sit down and enjoy, topped with maple syrup. Or toss them on the table as you cook them, and eat a few with your fingers while standing and cooking the rest!