- 10 dried apricots chopped
- 12 almonds chopped
- 6 Tbsp cider vinegar 8 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp date or other syrup
- ½ tsp each ground ginger cinnamon, curry powder
- Combine cider vinegar & orange juice in a small jug. Dry-fry garlic, nuts and spices for a couple of minutes and then add the apricots, syrup and half of the vinegar / orange juice mixture. Simmer for 20-30 minutes adding a little more of the vinegar / orange juice mixture whenever the liquid gets soaked up. Pour into warm, sterilised jars, cover & seal. Leave to mature in cool dark flavours to develop. Enjoy!