- 1 butternut squash
- 1 onion
- Handful of runner beans
- Cauliflower florets
- 200 g chick peas or kidney beans or butter beans
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil or veg oil
- 2 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter optional
- Peel the squash with a potato peeler. Chop off the stalk and flower end. Chop in half and use a spoon to remove the seeds. Chop into 1 cm cubes.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok (or a large pan, if you don't have a wok). Put the squash in the wok and cover. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Peel the onion and slice it finely. Add it to the wok and cook for 2 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Break the cauliflower into small florets and add to the wok. Cook for 3 mins, stirring regularly.
- Slice the runner beans into 1 cm chunks and add to the wok. Cook for 2 minutes, covered.
- When all the vegetables are almost cooked, mix together the sauce: the sweet chilli sauce, and the peanut butter. If the sauce is thick, add a little water, if you find it hard to mix. Add to the wok and stir well.