- 1 large broccoli around 2 cups
- A couple of stems fresh basil or sage
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts roasted chickpeas if you’re allergic
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- salt & pepper
- Throw all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Pulse for about a minute. Taste it.
- Add more olive oil or water if it feels too dry, and salt & pepper according to taste.
- Serve with pasta, in a salad, on a sandwich or in a wrap.
Taken from Green Kitchen Stories
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!