- 140 g unsalted raw unsalted cashews
- 750 ml – 1L water
- Soak the cashews overnight the night before. You can also soak them in hot water for 30 minutes before you start making the milk, but it’ll have a lighter texture if you soak the cashews all night long.
- Drain and rinse the cashews, put them into a blender with 3-4 cups of water and blend until well mixed.
- If you have a powerful blender and don’t mind if your milk is thicker you can drink it just like that. If not, you can strain the milk using a muslin cloth.
- Keep the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.