- 1 small to medium cauliflower around 700g untrimmed
- 1 lime
- 50 g unsalted peanuts roasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 medium bunch coriander picked
- sesame seeds optional
- ½ garlic clove crushed
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp syrup
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1½ tbsp rice vinegar
- 1½ tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Trim stalk and leaves from the cauliflower and chop florets into smallish chunks. Whizz in food processor until very finely chopped and rice-like.
- Separately, combine dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the cauliflower, stir and season to taste. Add a squeeze of lime, top with peanuts, coriander and sesame seeds, and serve.