A comforting winter side dish – or tea in its own right alongside a green salad spiked with walnuts.
- 1 kg potatoes peeled and sliced into 1cm slices
- 1 large celeriac peeled and sliced into 1cm slices
- 1 onion peeled and finely sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and finely chopped
- 75 g yeast flakes
- 600 ml soya Oatly or almond cream
- 1 bunch parsley chopped, with stalks separated
- Preheat oven to 200C. Place the potatoes, celeriac and onion in a ceramic baking dish. Season and add the garlic, most yeast flakes, cream and parsley stalks. Stir and sprinkle over the remaining yeast flakes. Bake 50 minutes or until tender and golden. Sprinkle over the parsley leaves and serve.
Adapted from Jamie Oliver.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!