Gluten free using quinoa flour from the lovely Hodmedod's.
- 130 g Quinoa Flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Pinch of salt
- 125 ml brown rice syrup
- 80 ml coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp No Egg replacer mixed with 2 tbsp water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 handful raw chocolate roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- For an extra nutty flavour, toast the flour in a small pan for 5 minutes.
- Combine the rice syrup and coconut oil in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the quinoa flour, bicarb and salt. Slowly add to the syrup and oil.
- Stir through the egg replacer and vanilla before folding in the chopped chocolate.
- Divide the mixture into 12 balls, place on the baking sheet leaving plenty of space between each cookie. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Once baked, leave the cookies to cool for 5 minutes before moving from the baking sheet and onto a cooling rack.
- Try not to burn your mouth on the first one!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!