A tasty gluten-free treat, courtesy of the lovely people at Hodmedods
- 80 g Hazelnuts
- 110 g Quinoa flour
- 40 g Dates soaked
- 25 g Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ½ tbsp Chia or Linseeds
- ½ tbsp Water
- 1 tin Coconut Milk left in the fridge overnight
- 1 tsp each Vanilla and Maple Syrup
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Banana
- 3 tbsp Cacao or Cocoa Powder
- Pinch Salt
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 30 g Hazelnuts chopped
- For the Tart: Preheat oven to 150C and grease a tart dish. Blitz hazels. Add other ingredients and blitz again. Knead lightly and roll out. Transfer carefully to dish, push into all crevices and prick with fork. Bake 15-20min and place on a cooling rack.
- For Filling: Blitz avocado flesh with other ingredients except nuts. Tip into cooled tart, top with crushed hazelnuts. Chill 2 hours to set.
- For Cream: Open can and drain out the watery part (use later for smoothies). Spoon thicker cream into small mixing bowl and whip until it fluffs up. Add vanilla and syrup, whisk again. Top your tart and serve!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!