This corn and bean salad is a perfect dish when sweetcorn is in season, and filling and nutritious enough for a meal.
- 230 g black beans drained and rinsed
- 230 g sweetcorn fresh is ideal!
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 red or green pepper chopped
- juice of 2 limes
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1-2 handfuls chopped fresh coriander
- Prepare beans, corn, onion & pepper. Whip remaining ingredients (except coriander) until frothy. Combine everything, marinate a couple hours, and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!