- 8 baby plum tomatoes 4 halved and 4 whole
- Olive oil
- ½ garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 large courgette spiralised or very thinly shredded into noodles
- 2 tbsp vegan pesto
- 1 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- Toss the tomatoes with 1 tsp oil, garlic and balsamic vinegar and some seasoning. Tip into a frying pan and cook for 5 minutes until the whole tomatoes start to burst and they are coated in the balsamic.
- Pour a kettle of hot water over the courgette spaghetti and blanch for 30 seconds. Drain really well.
- Toss with the pesto and season well.
- Stir, coating the noodles, then add the tomatoes and toasted pine nuts to serve your courgetti.