- 2 cups frozen or fresh cranberries
- 1 ripe pear peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- small pinch fine grain sea salt
- Place the cranberries, pear, and maple syrup into a medium heavy-based saucepan.
- Bring to a low boil over high heat and then reduce heat to medium. Simmer, uncovered, for 10-20 minutes until thickened.
- Use a potato masher to mash up the pear, and add the salt to taste.
- Slather all over your Christmas dinner, bubble & squeak or leftover sarnies. Can be served warm or cold, to your liking.