- 800 g pumpkin or butternut squash
- 4 raw beetroot
- 3 carrots
- 2-3 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- Pinch dried chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp hazelnuts roughly chopped
- Big handful salad leaves
- 100 ml coconut or soya yoghurt
- 1 lime
- Heat the oven to 200c. Peel the pumkin, beetroot and carrot and chop into bite size chunks.
- Lay in a baking tray and drizzle with half the oil.
- Sprinkle with the cumin seeds and chilli, season well.
- Toss the veg until well coated and roast for 30 mins.
- Toast the nuts in a dry pan then set aside.
- Once the veg is done tip salad onto a large plate, spoon on the roast veg over the top then scatter with hazelnuts.
- Mix together the yoghurt and zest of 1 lime, dollop over the veg and drizzle with the remaining oil, lime juice and a pinch of salt and pepper.