- Melt together cacao butter, coconut butter, coconut oil, sweetener, and salt over a double boiler (or a metal bowl on top of a pot of boiling water). Once everything is melted, stir in cacao powder and vanilla. Stir vigorously to combine. Pour into a standard bread pan lined with parchment paper and set in the refrigerator. Slice into cubes, dust with cacao and enjoy! Store in refrigerator for weeks, or freezer for months.
- Replace coconut oil with peanut (or other) butter, and mix through handful of cocoa nibs at the end.
- Replace vanilla with almond essence, and place toasted whole almonds in the finished bread pan before chilling.
- As above, but with orange essence and walnuts halves.
- Mix through toasted hazelnuts and mixed dried cherries at end.