- 100 g Yellow or Green Pea Flour
- 40-50 ml Water
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Extra Water or Olive Oil if required
- Pea Flour for dusting
- Weigh the flour into a large mixing bowl, make a well in the centre and add the oil and 40ml of the water. Combine thoroughly until the dough holds together well and has a springy consistency. Add more oil or water if the dough seems too dry.
- Leave the dough to rest, wrapped in clingfilm or covered with a damp tea towel. The dough should be rested for up to 30 minutes.
- Place the dough on a work surface dusted with flour and roll out flat.
- Roll the pasta on the floured work surface, fold and roll again, repeating until the pasta is the required thickness. Cut the pasta into the desired shape manually or using a pasta machine cutter.
- Cook in boiling salted water for 1 to 3 minutes, depending on the thickness of the pasta. Drain and serve with your favorite pasta sauce.