- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp prepared & pureed guajillos or pasillas
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 250 ml passata
- 2 tbsp cornstarch or any thickener dissolved in water
- 100 ml Oatly cream optional
- 8 corn tortillas or small flour tortillas
Fillings of your choice, for example:
- Steamed spinach & tofu crumbled with spices
- Sauteed mushrooms & black beans with spices
- Sauteed spiced courgettes in strips & refried beans
Toppings of your choice, for example:
- Fresh coriander, chopped chillies, vegan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180C, then make the sauce. Saute olive oil, onion and garlic. Add chillies, cumin, oregano and passata. Bring to a boil & then simmer 20 minutes, stirring.
- Add cornstarch and stir until thickened. For creamy sauce, mix in Oatly cream.
- Meanwhile, prepare fillings. Distribute your fillings evenly in tortillas. You may also want to add additional toppings. Roll tortillas & place in 13” x 9” dish. Top with sauce & bake 20–25 min, until bubbling.