This eggless nog is delicious alchemy.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 can coconut milk
- 720 ml almond milk
- 120 ml agave syrup
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Tiny pinch cloves
- 80 ml rum add more to taste, or omit completely and replace with more almond milk for an alcohol free version
- Cinnamon sticks to garnish
- Pour coconut milk into a freezable container, and place this along with the avocado in the freezer for about 45 minutes. They should be icy cold but not frozen at this point.
- Peel and slice the avocado, and pop in a blender along with all the other ingredients. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour over ice, garnish with the cinnamon stick, and sprinkle with a little extra nutmeg.
Original recipe from theppk.com
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!