- 200 g rice flour
- 200 g buckwheat flour
- 240 ml water
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed / linseed soaked in 2 tbsp water for 10 minutes until it is of a gooey consistency
- Put the flours together in a big bowl. while stirring add in the water and vinegar. Then add in the flaxseed mixture. Combine until mix achieves a dough texture.
- Grab a handful of dough and roll into a ball in your hands. Then flatten this out into a nice circle shape either with hands or a rolling pin. Sprinkle some flour on either side of the flattened dough.
- Heat a pan on the stove, (preferably one which has a lid) and when the pan is hot, place the flatbread in the pan and put the pan lid on. (This helps to keep the bread moist). Cook for 1 - 3 minutes on either side until there is no more soft dough.