Serve with a squeeze of lemon and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- 1 ½ Cups Gram Flour
- 2 Cups Soya Milk Or other non-dairy milk
- Coconut Oil for frying
- Sieve the flour into a large bowl and slowly whisk in the milk (Or just whizz it all up in a blender!)
- Heat a scant teaspoon of coconut oil in a large frying pan. When nice and hot, spoon in a level ladleful of the batter and spread around evenly. When cooked through, flip and brown on the other side.
- Repeat, adding a little more coconut oil between each pancake.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon and a drizzle of maple syrup.