- 1/4 Cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup of syrup - try half rice or maple syrup and half molasses
- 3 Cups of oats- try a mixture of porridge and jumbo
- 1 Cup of seeds- pumpkin and sunflower
- 1 Cup of chopped nuts of your choice- try almonds and cashews
- 1 Cup coconut- toasted dessicated or a combination of the two
- 2 tsps cinnamon
- 1 Cup of dried fruit eg apple rings, chopped apricots or cranberries.
- Pour oil and sweet stuff over the dry ingredients (except the fruit) and mix well.
Bake in a medium oven for 30-40 mins, stirring a few times. Remove from the oven and mix in the dried fruit.
Press it down as much as possible to make it nice and clumpy (to make it even clumpier you could add more sweetener).
Let it cool and enjoy with soya milk for breakfast!