- 1 grapefruit peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper to taste
- 2 large handfuls of fresh mixed leaves or a
- combination of several lettuces (or add a pack of mixed
- sprouts too)
- Combine the juices in a bowl and slowly whisk in the olive oil in a thin stream.
- In a serving bowl, toss the greens and the grapefruit with the dressing, and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper if desired.
- To keep lettuce fresh — wash & spin, then keep in an air–tight container in the fridge.