- 1 aubergine cut into 1/4” slices
- 2 courgettes cut into 1/4” slices
- 2 red peppers deseeded & quartered
- 7 Tablespoons olive oil
- 200 g couscous
- 450 ml stock boiling
- 2 Tbsp chopped herbs mint, coriander, parsley or a mix
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt & pepper
For Tahini sauce:
- 125 g soya yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- ½ Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Mix veg with 4 Tbsp oil, salt & pepper. Cook batches over hot griddle or BBQ until brown & tender (3-4min per side).
- Meanwhile, pour hot stock over couscous & cover for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork & add herbs, 3 tablsp oil, lemon juice, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Combine sauce ingredients & season to taste.
- Serve warm veg over couscous, drizzled with tahini sauce.