Eat on its own or with steamed greens, soy sauce and chilli sauce. For more information on natto, see Crispy Natto recipe.
- 1 pack natto
- 1 chopped spring onion or ¼ chopped leek
- 1 tsp each toasted sesame oil and soy sauce
- 1 ½ tsp flour
- 1 tsp each cornflower and sesame seeds
- A few gratings of fresh ginger
- A drop of Mirin or sherry
- Oil for frying
- Chopped natto into small pieces and mix with remaining ingredients. If mixture is too runny, add more flour. Heat large pan over medium heat. Cook small pancakes for 1 min on each side until golden.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!