This sauce is delicious poured over stir fried veg & tofu, as a marinade in a veggie barbecue, as a dip for slices of baked tempeh, or, make the noodle described salad below.
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar/lime juice
- 1 tbsp coriander optional
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ tsp or more Tabasco to taste
- 2-4 tablespoons hot water
- soy sauce
- Combine all ingredients, adding water and soy sauce to taste. Pour of stir-fried veg or mix with just cooked noodles & let cool. Add chopped coriander, sliced spring onions & veg (try red peppers, cucumber, mixed sprouts), and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!