- 300 g onions
- 150 g red peppers
- 150 g green peppers
- 150 g courgette
- 150 g aubergine
- 2 cans chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- Put a frying pan on a medium heat with the olive oil.
- Peel and dice the onions in 1cm cubes and add them to the pan, keep stirring.
- While frying, deseed the peppers and dice in 1cm cubes.
- Once the onions start to be translucent, add the peppers. Keep stirring.
- Meanwhile dice the aubergine in 1cm cubes and add it to the pan. Keep stirring.
- In the meantime dice the courgette in 1cm cubes. You can peel it first if you prefer. Add it to the pan. Once the courgette is a bit cooked, pour in the chopped tomatoes and add salt.
- Keep stirring until the tomatoes are cooked.