- 750 g self-raising flour
- 400 g soya yoghurt
- pinch salt & dash of sweetener
- Put the flour in a mixing bowl. Add the pinches of salt & sugar. Add the pinches of salt & sugar. Fold in the yoghurt gradually with a spoon.
- When it’s mixed, take out of bowl and knead it with your hands. You should be able to pull the dough off your fingers. Add more flour if the mixture feels too sticky. Put back in bowl & cover with tea towel to 'prove' 20 mins.
- When ready: Put grill on a high heat (take the rack out). After 20 mins of 'proving' -pull off small balls of dough and roll them out into teardrop shapes
- Put under grill 3-5 mins – or less for a very hot grill. Alternatively you can place the dough balls on a baking sheet in the oven at around 180C for 3 – 5 mins watching that they do not burn. Then they are ready!