- 60 g pumpkin puree peel, de-seed and then either roast or boil a sweet pumpkin then mash or blend
- 6 Tbsp coconut butter or creamed coconut melted completely
- 2 Tbsp pure maple or rice syrup
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon/ginger/mixed spice (to taste)
- Tiny pinch salt
- Ensure ingredients are room temperature or warm. Stir together all ingredients until completely smooth. Refrigerate half an hour or until firm enough to roll into balls with your hands or a mini cookie scoop.
- If you wish to coat them in chocolate, either dip in melted chocolate OR mix together equal parts virgin coconut oil, cocoa powder, and maple syrup until a thin sauce forms. Dip fudge balls in, then immediately set back in the freezer to harden. Leftover balls should be stored in the fridge or freezer for up to 5 days.