- 1 small pumpkin deseeded and chopped into large wedges *
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- Olive oil for roasting
- Handful of fresh parsley and coriander
- Pumpkin seeds for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200C and place the pumpkin in a roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil and roast for 30 minutes until caramelised.
- Once the pumpkin is roasted, scoop out the flesh and discard the skin. Blend flesh with chickpeas, lemon, garlic, tahini, salt, chilli powder, parsley and coriander until smooth. Garnish with pumpkin seeds and a drizzle of olive oil before serving.