- 1 cup almonds soaked in water for at least an hour
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds soaked with the almonds in water for at least an hour
- 1 cup dried figs
- 1 cup dried dates
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 4 drops vanilla essence
- Drain the almonds and pumpkin seeds and grind them up in a blender then put aside. Put the dates in the blender with the water and cocoa and blend until smooth, then add the figs and blend some more, then add all the other ingredients and blend together. Form into small squares and roll in shredded coconut.
- Decorate the top with two pumpkin seeds arranged to form a heart shape, and chill in fridge for at least an hour before serving.