- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small bunch of flat parsley chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 carrot peeled and chopped
- 3 celery sticks thinly sliced
- 1 bunch cavolo nero de-stalked and chopped
- 400 g tin tomatoes
- 400 g tin borlotti beans drained and rinsed
- 450 ml veg stock
- salt and pepper
- Crusty bread optional
- Heat oil. Add parsley, garlic, onion, celery & carrot. Cover & sweat 10min. Add cavolo nero, tomatoes with their juice, beans and stock. Stir well, bring to boil, cover and simmer 30 mins. Season to taste.
- Break up the bread and add if you like. Drizzle some more olive oil. Eat.