- 250 g margarine
- 300 ml rice syrup
- 425 g porridge oats
- 75 g sunflower seed
- 75 g pumpkin seed
- 50 g raisins or sultanas
- 75 g cashews
- 25 g linseed
- 25 g poppy seed
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Line a 15x20cm baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add rice syrup and margarine into pan and heat until melted.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add melted mixture to dry ingredients and mix until completely combined.
- Distribute mixture evenly in tray. Pat down flat with wet hands. Bake for 25-35 mins, turning after 15 minutes. They are down when just golden at the edges, and slightly firm in the middle.
- Score the tops while still warm, then turn out onto cooling racks.
- Leave to cool, then cut up and enjoy!