As made on the deli. Enough for a hearty family meal that's easy to prepare.
- 1 packet of smoked tempeh
- 1 red pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 1 packet of mung bean sprouts
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp soya sauce/tamari
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 bunch of coriander
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- A thumb of ginger
- Chop all the ingredients and mix in large bowl.
- Mix the tamari/sesame oil and lime to make a dressing (shaking it well)
- Mix everything together and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!