- 2 Large Sweetcorn Cobs
- 1 Large Red Pepper
- 1 Large Orange or Yellow Pepper
- 1 Bunch Spring Onions Finely Sliced
- 3 Tomatoes deseeded and chopped into small pieces
- 1 Ripe Avocado chopped into small cubes
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Small Bunch of Coriander
- Boil the corn in salted water for 5 minutes, cool under running water and pat dry.
- BBQ or grill the peppers for 10-15 minutes, turning regularly until skins are charred, put in a bowl, cover and leave until cool enough to handle. BBQ or grill the corn for 5 minutes until tender.
- Discard skins and seeds from peppers, and dice the flesh.
- Shave the corn from the cobs and mix with the peppers, spring onions, tomatoes, lime juice and season to taste.
- Tear in the coriander just before serving.