- 500-600 g raw beetroot washed and peeled
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 packet mixed bean sprouts
- 25 ml cider vinegar
- 1-2 carrots
- 1-2 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 courgette
- 2 tsp salt
- handful toasted sunflower seeds
- Shred the beetroot, carrot & courgette using a grater or the shredding blade on your food processor. Put into a large salad bowl and add the sprouts, combine well. Toast the seeds in a dry frying pan on high heat until slightly browned, toss regularly. Whisk all dressing ingredients in a jug and pour over the vegetables. Mix well, taste to check seasoning.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!