- 1 kg spaghetti squash turn the leftovers, if there are any, into something else
- Onions/garlic/sticks of celery
- A mug of brown lentils
- A tin of tomatoes
- Stock—approx 1/2—1 litre
- Cut the squash into half & scoop out the seeds. Pre-heat oven to 170C.
- Fry onions/garlic/celery (use however much you like). Stir in the lentils & season with salt/pepper/oregano/basil (dried if fresh isn’t available). Add the tin of tomatoes and stock until there is a sauce like consistency. Simmer until lentils are tender (approx 30 mins).
- Brush the squash with oil, then scoop in the mixture and cook on a baking tray for approx 45 mins or until tender.