Sundried Tomato and Bean Pâté
- 1 tin mixed beans drained
- 1 clove garlic
- X4-5 sundried tomatoes from a jar, or dried and rehydrated
- 1 Tbsp tomato puree
- 1-2 Tbsp creamed basil optional
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp sunflower oil from the sundried tomatoes jar if using
- Puree the beans and garlic until smooth. Then add the sun-dried tomatoes, tomato puree and basil, and blend again. Add the remaining ingredients, blend and season to taste.
- Adjust vinegar/lemon or loosen with more oil as needed.