Sundried Tomato Sauce
- 2 shallots finely chopped
- 1 tin Organic Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 jar Organic Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Suma Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon syrup
- Using some of the oil from the sun dried tomatoes gently cook the onion on a very low heat for at least 15 minutes to release the syrup in the onions. Then add the chopped tomatoes, chopped sundried tomatoes and cook for 20 minutes again on a very low heat. Add the balsamic vinegar and cook for a further 5 minutes. Taste and add a little more syrup if desired. Blitz in a food processor or with a hand blender. Season to taste.