- 1 cup light tahini
- 3 tablespoons lukewarm water
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- Juice of one lemon
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and whisk until you get a thin paste.
- If the paste is too thick add more water until you get the consistency you want. A thick consistency is good for dipping. A thinner one is good for falafel or dressing.
- You can add more lemon and/or salt to taste.
Enjoy with dipping with pitta breads, drizzle on salads or spread on whatever you fancy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!