- 1 large butternut squash peeled &diced or any squash of your choice
- 4 carrots diced
- 2 sweet corn cobs
- 2 green or yellow peppers diced
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 4 green or red chillies sliced
- 1 bunch of coriander
- Fresh ginger grated
- 1 tsp each of cumin ground coriander, turmeric & fenugreek
- 1 lime juice & rind
- 1 tblsp of lemon grass
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 lt vegetable stock
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tblsp oil
- Pour oil into a deep pan, then add onion and let it cook for 2 min
- Add garlic, chillies and ginger, let it cook for 1 min and add ground spices (cumin, coriander, turmeric & fenugreek).
- Cook for another 2 min stirring occasionally. Add lemongrass, lime juice & rind, soy sauce and stock. Let it simmer for 10 min
- Add diced vegetables (peppers, carrots, corn and squash).
- Cover your pan with a lid and let it cook until vegetables are tender then add coconut milk and finely chopped fresh coriander.
- Let it cook for an extra 10 min and taste for salt. Serve with white rice and extra fresh coriander.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!