- 65 g Buckwheat flour
- 30 g Rice Flour or Gluten-free Oats
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup almond milk or other non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract optional
- 1 ripe banana optional
- ½ cup blueberries optional. You can use fresh or frozen
- Coconut Oil for frying
- Pop all the ingredients except the blueberries & coconut oil into a blender & whizz into a smooth batter. (If you don’t have a blender you can just mash the banana with a fork & whisk in all the other ingredients). Heat a large frying pan with a teaspoon of coconut oil & add 3-Tbsp-dollops of batter into it. Sprinkle them with blueberries & cook through before flipping.
- Serve stacked high with maple syrup, peanut butter, flaked almonds, chopped bananas, toasted coconut or whatever else you fancy!