'Green broth' in Portuguese. As seen on the deli.
- Any greens we try to use kale from Sale, but savoy, chard, or whatever is in season can work
- 2 large onions chopped
- garlic crushed
- 1 kg potatoes peeled & diced
- salt & pepper
- Blanch greens (immerse in boiling water) for 1 minute to get rid of bitterness.
- Sweat onions & garlic, then add the potatoes and cover with stock. Boil until soft.
- Add greens, blend, and season with salt & pepper plus a glug of olive oil and a sprinkling of smoked paprika to garnish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!