Delicious and decadent. Add a pinch of chilli flakes if you're that way inclined! Silken tofu really is smoother and much nicer in this sort of pudding, although normal tofu will work.
- 1 packet silken tofu
- 30- 40 g cocoa or cacao to taste
- 60-100 ml maple or syrup of your choice to taste
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp peanut butter or almond butter
- Blend all ingredients until smooth. Chill for a couple hours to set fully. (If you want to serve it in fancy glasses or bowls, spoon it in before chiling.)
- Serve with a dollop of soya or other cream, fresh berries or chopped nuts if desired.
Adapted from The Blender Girl.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!