- 2 large ripe bananas peeled and mashed
- 125 g peanut butter
- 80 ml maple syrup
- 40 g coconut flour
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp chopped peanuts optional
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Place all of the ingredients into a large bowl except the chopped peanuts. Beat the mixture thoroughly until combined and smooth.
- Spread the mixture into a pan and top with the chopped nuts if using.
- Bake for 24-28 minutes until golden. Transfer the pan to a cooling rack and allow to cool in the pan before slicing.