Serve over cooked linguine, elbow pasta (for cauliflower mac and cheese), spaghetti squash, rice, steamed veggies, or whatever!
- 1 large cauliflower boiled for 5-7 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 120 ml non dairy milk
- Salt and pepper
- 4-6 tbsp yeast flakes and 1 tbsp lemon juice and/or other flavourings e.g. ½ block of mozzarella-style cheese, Dijon mustard to taste, herbs
- Enough pasta for 4 people or try non-pasta variation
- Heat up a large pan of salted water and put the pasta on to boil.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a small pan and saute the garlic over a low heat for 2-3 minutes, until soft and translucent.
- Add this and the rest of the ingredients to a food processor (or alternatively, to a large pan to blend with a hand blender) Blend the mixture until smooth. Transfer to a pan and heat through.
- Drain pasta, stir sauce, and serve up with your sides.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!