- 1 bag kale
- A little olive oil, lemon juice and salt
- 250 g cashews soaked overnight
- 4 cloves garlic
- 200 ml olive oil
- 50 ml cider vinegar
- 50 ml lemon juice
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Pinch of salt
- Before preparing the dressing, remove the kale leaves from the stalk, place in a large bowl and cover with a splash of olive oil, lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Use your hands to massage for 2 minutes until the kale wilts.
- Place all the ingredients for the dressing into a food processor and blend until smooth. Stir into the kale and it’s ready to serve.