Out of season, just use whatever you have on hand!
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ bunch asparagus or 2 courgettes chopped
- handful of broad beans or peas
- 2 vine tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 25-50 g green pea flour
- sprinkling of nutritional yeast
- 1/2 carton oat or soy cream
- Boil water and cook pasta according to directions on the packet.Heat oil in a frying pan and fry off the onions until golden.Add garlic, asparagus/courgette and saute for a few more minutes. Add broad beans or peas and cook 1-2 minutes more.Stir green pea flour into the veg. Cook a few minutes before slowly adding oat cream and a little extra water.Add nutritional yeast, season with salt and stir to thicken. Cook for another 5 minutes or so.Drain pasta and stir sauce through. Serve topped with fresh tomatoes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!